we visited this amazing valley after a gap of 8 years & were pleased to see that now almost 70% of the roads had been built but the remaining 30%... o boy ..the toughest off roading one could ever do ! but it was fun all the way , the bone & bike shaking experience :)Chandertaal lake was still mesmerizing as always ...overall, a 10/10 experience .